Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) operates in the land and swamp areas of the Niger Delta, under a joint venture agreement with NNPC.
Course Level: The grant is available to pursue the undergraduate degree.
Study Subject: The Host Communities Merit Award Scheme is open to applicants in any course of study. The National Merit Award Scheme is open to only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science.
Award: The sponsorship will cover the following:
- Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities
Number of Awards: Not known
The award can be taken in Nigeria
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2019/2020 academic session)
Nationality: Nigerian students are eligible for the opportunity
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be undergraduate students.
See other Undergraduate Scholarship you can also apply for.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through online processor.
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Result
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 31, 2019.